The Wiredrive Player plug-in embeds Wiredrive media and credits into WordPress webpages. You can customize the plug-in’s appearance and configure how media and credits display on your website.
With the Wiredrive Player plug-in you can:
- Leverage assets already uploaded to Wiredrive
- Update the content of your webiste right from Wiredrive; no coding required!
- Eliminate the need for additional media hosting services
- Embed mixed-media reels, slideshows or gallery presentations into your website or blog
- Customize the layout, appearance, credit display and more
- Add multiple presentations on a single page
- Set presentations to loop and autoplay
View examples of Wiredrive Player configurations
- Reel with collapsible thumbnail tray
- Slideshow with collapsible thumbnail tray
- Gallery theme with Scale and Crop examples
- Gallery theme with center-aligned thumbnails
View Examples of clients using the Wiredrive Player.
Start using Wiredrive Player in your WordPress website
- Installing Wiredrive Player
- Customizing Wiredrive Player
- Using Wiredrive Player
- Frequently asked questions about Wiredrive Player
- New to WordPress? Visit their documentation page
For web developers
- Find more information about the latest version of the Wiredrive Player on Github
- Report an issue with the Player
- Sign up for our Developer Mailing List
For information on generating embed codes for individual files in your Wiredrive system, please see Embedding Wiredrive media.